Katherine Hamilton Abrielle Embroidered Balconette Bra
A truly opulent looking style with luxurious custom-designed detailed floral French embroidery across the cups. The Katherine Hamilton Abrielle bra creates the illusion of a balconette bra style by using an overlayed two piece cup, with the eye drawn to the intricate detailing of the lace and the balconette look. A truly elegant and alluring style that not only looks fabulous but supports and naturally shapes with the signature Katherine Hamilton forward projection design. Beautifully styled and finished with complementary high quality soft fabrics, fully adjustable straps and hook and eye fastening to the back.
Customer feedback suggests Abrielle runs slightly big to size. For example, if you usually wear a 28GG in Katherine Hamilton we suggest trying a 28H.
Abrielle Embroidered Balconette Bra Features:
- Exquisitely detailed floral French embroidery
- Soft invisible tulle lining the non padded cups
- Fuller cup coverage created by the illusion of the lace overlay
- Rounded contoured supportive cups with forward projection
- Fully adjustable straps
- Narrow underwiring to fit snugly round the bust
- Designed in the UK and made in Latvia
- Metal ring detail
- Hook and eye fastening to the back
- Wider straps and deeper band for increased support and comfort on 26G-HH, 28FF-HH, 30F-HH, 32E-HH, 34DD-H and 36DD-G
- Washing - Place in lingerie bag and wash on a delicate cycle. Dry flat
- 33% Nylon, 29% Polyester, 29% Viscose, 9% Elastane